12 Thomas street Bangalow$920,000
Sold on 30 April, 2018
Bangalow's Best Buying
* Contemporary home in desirable Bangalow location
* Extra large block of 1,016sqm with two street access
* Heaps of room for granny flat or pool (STCA)
* Spacious home with double lock up garage
* Tucked away and very private from the road
* Easy walk into Bangalow’s main street
* Great investment for the astute purchaser
* Motivated owners relocating to Tasmania
This would have to be Bangalow’s best investment! Comprising a modern, single level 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with two living areas, and offering 1,016sqm of land (with two street frontages), there is plenty of potential to value add to this property. It has an elevated, spacious pad in the rear garden, which could easily be used to house a granny flat or put in a pool! The house is comfortable with a solid construction of rendered brick including timber floors in the living areas and bamboo flooring in the bedrooms. It is spacious and bright with a large kitchen centrally located in the family area and also has a separate living room opening out to a covered patio at the back of the home.
The home is situated down the end of a long driveway and is tucked away and private from the street. Located adjacent to the exclusive Meadows estate, the home is just a short stroll over the hill to Bangalow’s popular main street, the local hotel and trendy shops. The current owners are relocating to Tasmania at the end of the month so are keen to negotiate as soon as possible. Don’t delay to arrange an inspection soon.