16 Amber drive Lennox head$1,150,000
Sold on 10 May, 2019
Massive price reduction!
Check the surf at boulders from the lounge, watch the whales migrating over lunch on the deck, or admire the hang-gliders floating over Lennox Point while you cook up a storm; this cleverly designed home takes in spellbinding Easterly views from vast open living spaces and expansive entertaining decks.
These motivated owners are on the move and are willing to meet the market. Generously proportioned, exceptionally private and filled with light, it is set on 1067sqm in an exclusive location. With over 500sqm of living and storage under roof, this huge home has room for all the family and more. The new visitors’ accommodation downstairs with separate access could also double up as room for a home business, teenage retreat, or multi-generational living.
A major excavation under the house has now delivered a third level of concreted & secure storage space with power and plumbing, ideal for the tradesman or just room for your bikes, surfboards, gym and much more. The side access would allow room for a pool with still a large yard for the kids to run around. The family home you have been waiting for.
• Ocean views from just about everywhere
• Freshly updated kitchen with engineered marble benchtops & granite sinks
• Brand new 320L solar hot water system
• Spotted gum floorboards & high ceilings throughout
• Solid hardwood construction
• Access verandas from 3 of the 5 light-filled bedrooms
• New self-contained guest quarters with private front entry
• Large private yard screened with 3m hedges
• Hot outdoor shower with privacy screening
• 48sqm powered & plumbed workshop / storage under house
• Double remote LUG
• Double driveway with concreted side access to rear yard & workshop
• Fibre to the curb NBN due in May