1B Angus kennedy close Lennox head$1,075,000
Sold on 14 June, 2016
Sold by Graham Houston
Peacefully set on a generous 1281sqm level block, in an elevated quiet leafy cul-de-sac overlooking Lennox Head, this exceptionally well appointed spacious 4 bedroom family home offers both formal and informal living at its best. With a choice of relaxing indoor & outdoor areas, the home makes easy work for the best of entertainers. Having recently been renovated, the property boasts a beautiful kitchen with stone benches, stainless steel appliances and a large island breakfast bench. All bathrooms are also fully renovated with floor to ceiling tiling and designer vanities. The master bedroom has a walk in robe, en-suite and views to the manicured garden and ocean beyond. The outdoor dining area is just a pleasure to be part of and with the Vergola louvre roofing system you can control sunlight and airflow while enjoying the ocean views overlooking the pristine in-ground pool and gardens. This truly is one of Lennox Heads Dress Circle positions.
Other features of the home are:
• North facing outdoor living area
• Exquisite sparkling in-ground salt water pool
• Oversized double garage with work space down both sides
• Full family bathroom and additional powder room
• Master bedroom and 3 family double bedrooms with built in robes.
• Light and spacious open plan informal living area
• Generous and very functional laundry, with ample storage
• Excellent mix of carpets and bamboo flooring
• Sheltered private entertainment and barbeque area
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Spacious garden shed or artist’s studio maybe?
• Close to village, local shops, schools and magnificent beaches.