261 Alphadale road Lindendale$1,100,000
Sold on 28 May, 2021
The ultimate country lifestyle
What a lifestyle opportunity, waking up to see the fog rising through the enchanted valley. Your senses suddenly attune to the song of the birds, the taste of your freshly harvested avocadoes on toast & freshly squeezed orange juice.
Nestled privately amid 5 tranquil acres is this comfortable, modern single level family home. Offering a highly coveted tree change’ lifestyle, this home will appeal to many as although very peaceful & private, the location is within easy driving distance to shops, services & cafes in Alstonville village. This beautiful property features established fruit & citrus trees and is fully fenced with rolling lush spaces for children & livestock.
Offering a highly desirable rural life in a central location close to Alstonville village & 30km to beaches, Byron/Ballina Gateway airport, and surrounded by certified organic so no harsh airborne chemical sprays.
The property features;
• 3 spacious bedrooms plus study
• Main bedroom with ensuite
• Modern kitchen with island and granite tops
• Wood fireplace in lounge area- just in time for winter
• Delightful undercover entertaining area overlooking dam
• Carport plus full length awnings on both sides of house
• 3 sheds incl. fully lockable 7x3m colourbond shed and large 7x8m machinery shed
The home also includes, bore water, fully fireproof safe and concreted-in combination & shared access rights to the dam.
Don’t miss out this lifestyle could be all yours!!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage