27 Survey street Lennox head$885,000
Sold on 13 July, 2020
Family home with potential plus views
Watch the whales and hang gliders from your deck of your new home. Single level and on an expansive 1178sqm block, this property will work on many levels for a wide range of buyers.
Located in a quiet street with no through traffic, relax and enjoy the cooling breezes from either the front, east facing deck or entertain in the covered alfresco dining area overlooking the pool and gardens.
Move in and do nothing, sit comfortably while you work on plans for change or just get started with going up another level (STCA) to provide the most spectacular ocean views. Right now, this elevated level block provides;
• Two separate living areas
• Polished timber floors throughout the main living areas
• Renovated family bathrooms
• Private rear yard is fully fenced and perfect for kids and pets + 2nd WC for swimmers
• In-ground pool boasting its own slippery dip
• Generous sized courtyard ideal for kids basketball games or create your new outdoor garden room
• Solar panels 1.5kw with 2kw inverter
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in the lounge and main bedroom
• Room for a granny flat, tradies workshop, caravan and/or boat with plenty of off street parking
The current home is positioned in the middle of the block and provides a wonderful feeling of privacy with loads of room for the kids to run around.
With endless possibilities waiting to be taken advantage of, this property should be high on your inspection list.