33 Alison avenue Lennox head
Sold on 28 April, 2018
Architecturally designed with meticulous presentation throughout this spectacular contemporary residence will appeal to a large spectrum of buyers. This true Lennox Head gem exudes style, opulence and grandeur from the minute you walk in the front door.
An expansive combined living/dining area with double height ceiling flows seamlessly through to the private courtyard outdoor entertaining area and fully tiled salt water swimming pool. The kitchen is a show piece in itself with space, storage and functionality being the special of the day. Key features include:
* Appliances by Siemens including 2 Pyrolytic ovens, Coffee machine, Microwave and integrated dishwasher
* 800mm Bosch induction cook top serviced by a concealed fan system ducted externally
* Hettich door and drawer soft close fittings in kitchen
* Over bench cabinet doors open and close at the touch of a button
* Stone bench tops with 60 ml sides and timber curved feature breakfast bar at end of island bench
Living can be totally contained to one level with the master bedroom suite being on the ground floor along with a guest bedroom, bathroom and study. All four bedrooms feature plantation style shutters with the master enjoying extra high ceilings and walk-in robe. Two more guest bedrooms, a family bathroom and second living area upstairs complete the package.
In a convenient location 600 metres to Seven Mile Beach and Lake Ainsworth and only a ten minute flat walk to Lennox village this home needs to be seen to be believed!