33 Mafeking road Goonengerry$1,017,500
Sold on 21 January, 2019
Character Cottage on 3 acres
* Charming home oozing warmth & appeal!
* Elevated position with commanding views
* 3 easy care gentle acres with fresh spring water!
* Timber lined walls & ceilings plus beautiful teak floors
* Renovated two room studio with bathroom
* Large covered verandah plus open deck
* Walk to local Goonengerry Primary school, school bus nearby
This type of property is often sought but rarely found, being a true character home with high timber lined ceilings & walls plus beautiful teak floors & permanent spring water!
Nestled on an easy care elevated 3 acre parcel with expansive views & large decks for entertaining, country style eat in kitchen, charming lounge room & a flexible floor plan offered.
An enclosed verandah is perfect for home office or if you need a larger area, there is a 2 room plus bathroom studio accommodation. Also modern tractor shed, quality workshop & garage with concrete floor & insulation plus an additional second lock-up garage.
Easy walk to the local primary school, school buses nearby, 5 minutes drive to popular Federal village, 15 minutes to Mullumbimby & 25 minutes to Byron Bay.
This is the first time this property has been offered for sale for nearly 30 years.
Inspect by appointment.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 229 m²
- 3 Garage