35 George street Tintenbar$1,335,050
Sold on 10 December, 2021
A unique and charming lifestyle sanctuary
Peacefully and privately secluded on a welcoming 860sqm in the heart of beautiful Tintenbar village, this charming residence offers a relaxed lifestyle of unique character and versatility. With a flexible floorplan that flows over two inviting levels and sun-dappled gardens complete with protected verandas that are ideal for low key entertaining, this superb home balances contemporary style with timeless comfort.
– A superb chance to possess a piece of exclusive Tintenbar
– Complete with recently updated kitchen and bathrooms
– With a choice of open plan formal and casual living spaces
– Stylish modern kitchen, stone benches and gas appliances
– Generous master with walk-in robe and adjoining retreat
– Home office, polished floors, slow combustion wood stove
– Exposed beams, rustic aesthetic and flagstone slate floors
– 270m walk to village store, just 13-minutes to Ballina Airport
– Easy 12-minute drive to Lennox Head and Seven Mile Beach
Expressions of Interest: Closing 7 December 4:00pm.