43 Lismore road Alstonville$1,320,000
Sold on 6 February, 2022
Timeless character and village convenience on a half-acre block
Here lies an exceptional opportunity to acquire a unique slice of history with one of Alstonville’s original properties. This classic vintage cottage dates back to the early 1900s and has been beautifully preserved to create the feeling of a tranquil village oasis on over half an acre of established grounds. Rarely does a prospect arise that presents a lifestyle of such character, space and potential within an easy 10-minute walk to all conveniences such as schools, shops, cafes and a major supermarket.
• Light and airy throughout with retained period details and French doors
• Generous floorplan featuring high ceilings and polished timber floors
• Formal lounge and dining areas plus an original mantel and fireplace
• The updated gas kitchen includes a dining space and good storage
• Four bedrooms, including a large master plus a study and full bathroom
• A half-acre block with expansive lawns, gardens and mature trees
• Traditional front verandah plus a wide rear deck for entertaining
• Lots of potential to further update, redesign or extend to add value
• 20 minutes to Lismore and 25 minutes to Ballina Airport and beaches
Contact Michael Dodds at Elders Bangalow on 0491 332 430 or Troy MacRae at Elders Alstonville on 0414 867 035.