49 Montwood drive Lennox head$1,320,000
Sold on 19 March, 2021
A family favourite with sweeping district views
A quiet setting in an exclusive neighbourhood sets the scene for a great family lifestyle in this immaculately presented and well-proportioned residence. Featuring light filled open interior spaces, private entertainment areas and a spacious versatile layout, it offers a fresh and bright home that is set up high to capture panoramic outlooks over the surrounding district.
This superb property is quietly located in a highly sought-after part of Lennox Head and is just minutes away from Lennox Village and Seven Mile Beach, as well as the new Epiq Marketplace.
* Nestled into an elevated 934sqm garden block with a level backyard
* A great user-friendly design with separate lounge and casual areas
* Deluxe open kitchen with island breakfast bar and quality appliances
* Four double bedrooms with built-ins include a master with ensuite
* A wide entertainment veranda that commands a stunning district vista
* Enclosed alfresco room that overlooks the garden and saltwater pool
* Side access for boat/trailer plus parking pad at the front for a caravan
* Huge double garage and underhouse storage with internal access
* 5kw solar system, air-conditioning, ceiling fans & security system
* 8m x 4m shed at rear with WC