53 Bentinck street Ballina$545,000
Sold on 20 November, 2019
Delightful Home in Central Location
Filled with character and charm and restored to admire some of the original features, this cottage style home would be ideal for first home buyers, investors or retirees.
Centrally set offering prime convenience, you are positioned opposite the new Ballina Coast high School, Cherry Street Bowling Club, Hospital and within level walking distance to Ballina CBD, cafes, restaurants, major shopping centres, playing parks and North Creek (all less than 1km).
– Enticingly private street appeal with neatly maintained hedges
– Cosy lounge with air conditioning & open dining with wood combustion heater
– Well equipped kitchen with instant hot plates, dishwasher & breakfast bar
– Both bedrooms spaciously sized with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
– Extra room adjoining sunroom, ideal for office/ study or additional living
– North facing alfresco entertaining overlooking fully fenced backyard
– Lock up garage with plenty of workspace, plus carport