53A Granuaille road Bangalow
$1,450,000Sold on 15 August, 2021
A unique oasis offering leafy privacy
Easycare Bangalow living is at its creative best with a twist of rustic and modern flair in this romantic timber cottage. Nestled away from the road in leafy surrounds, it thrives as an everyday escape and offers a wonderfully private retreat with a thoughtful design that provides excellent space and versatility, plus it comes complete with a separate studio which has its own private access. It’s also tucked away with direct access to a short bushwalking track at the rear, and a lovely five-minute walk to the charming railway footbridge accessing the village centre.
• Charm-filled residence built using many recycled natural materials
• Cleverly designed to cater for addition of a second storey (STCA)
• A fresh and bright layout featuring stylish whitewashed flooring
• Double-sized main bedroom with custom fitted wardrobe plus home office
• Additional studio has a bathroom and is has its own private access
• A well-proportioned open design includes a quality modern kitchen
• Large floor-to-ceiling windows capture leafy outlooks in all directions
• An entertainment deck that overlooks the adjacent nature reserve
• A good-sized main bathroom with a freestanding clawfoot bathtub
• Air-conditioning, clever storage and off-street parking for three cars
This Auction will be held online. Please contact us prior to register and obtain the link.