592 Booyong road Booyong$790,000
Sold on 9 July, 2018
Cute Timber Cottage on 2.5 acres
* Cute timber cottage on 2.5 acres with N.E. aspect
* Sunny decks enjoying open outlook with beautiful valley views
* High ceilings, timber floors, covered verandahs
* Separate workshop / artists studio
* Established gardens plus ample open lawn areas, featuring a stunning fig tree
* Loads of potential to extend & improve, zoning allows for dual occupancy & secondary dwelling (STCA)
* 15 minutes drive to Bangalow, 10 minutes to Clunes
* PLEASE NOTE Booyong Bridge is currently under repair so access is via North end of Booyong Rd
PRICE GUIDE $800,000
Nestled on a gentle 2.5 acre parcel enjoying plenty of sun and privacy is this charming older style timber cottage with large verandahs overlooking rolling green hills.
The floor plan allows for flexible living as bedrooms and two living areas are well separated from each other after extensions took place in 2001.
The property is very comfortable as is, however would benefit from renovation to maximise its full potential.
Don’t delay & register your interest prior to Auction day with Duncan Lorimer from Elders Bangalow.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 2 bed
- 2 bath