6 Bagot street Ballina$650,000
Sold on 10 December, 2020
Loved & Looked After
Welcoming you with immaculate street appeal and a beautiful rose garden, this recently updated home is more than meets the eye.
Peacefully positioned on a 481sqm block with rear access, you are handy to the Richmond River, playing fields, major shopping centres and Ballina CBD.
The home features;
– Good size lounge area with original timber floors
– Renovated stone kitchen with quality appliances & ample cupboard space
– Dining area opening onto the delightful undercover entertaining area
– Manicured lawns and garden with greenhouse & veggie patch
– All bedrooms are of good size, two with built-in wardrobes
– Neat and tidy bathroom plus powder room or guests
– Single lock-up garage with remote control access
– Extra garage at rear of property has workspace & cool room
This property is in immaculate condition and ready for you to move straight in. Don’t miss your opportunity to live in a convenient location with not a single thing to do!