8 Byron bay road Lennox head
Sold on 26 July, 2021
The opportunity of a lifetime
Here lies an incredibly rare opportunity to acquire a picturesque acreage lifestyle embraced by spectacular beach and ocean panoramas. Offered for the first time in 57 years, this rolling 22-acre property captures the very essence of serenity, privacy and natural beauty with an elevated position and 360 views taking in the length of Seven Mile Beach from the Lennox Point to Broken Head and beyond.
An existing two-storey five-bedroom residence is perched on top of the ridge to take full advantage of the stunning outlook. The original home combines space, scope and location as inspiration for its new owner to get creative with an update or complete rebuild to establish a one-of-a-kind residence. There are also options for purchasers to explore subdivision, dual occupancy and redevelopment possibilities (subject to approval).
This cleared block provides a perfect example of ‘blank canvas’ possibilities and presents a once-in-a-lifetime chance to capitalise on a premium location in the heart of Lennox Head.
• Scope to subdivide, develop and take full advantage of the site (STCA)
• Spectacular 360 views that stretch from the ocean to the hinterland
• Only a 550m walk to the beach, shopping, cafes and restaurants
• An elevated allotment with fully fenced paddocks for horses
• An existing two-storey five-bedroom home in solid and livable condition
• Excellent potential to design, build and occupy a custom residence
• A beautiful rural setting in the heart of Lennox Head
• 20 minute drive to Byron Bay, 15 minutes to Ballina Byron Gateway airport
• 56 minutes to the Gold Coast and 2 hours to Brisbane airport