94 Byron street Bangalow$765,000
Sold on 11 February, 2019
Motivated Vendors Must be Sold at Auction!
* Prime main street position – council zoning allows for a variety of uses
* Original 100 year old timber home on 304sqm
* Rear lane access with single garage and room for off-street parking
* Directly opposite Heritage House and Bangalow Parklands
* Easy 3 minute walk into the village
* Plenty of street exposure
* First time for sale in 27 years!
There is a real opportunity here for astute buyers as the owners are ready to let go of this property after 27 years of ownership and they just want it sold! The great thing is it’s an oldie AND a goodie! Located in Bangalow’s main strip, this character home is approximately 100 years old and is just ripe for renovation. Perfect for use as a residential home or other premises, as the current zoning permits a variety of uses with Council consent. The property has rear lane entrance and plenty of room for off-street parking. There is also a separate single garage with laundry, power/plumbing. This type of property in Bangalow’s main street is rare as hen’s teeth, so don’t delay to inspect. The owners have instructed us to sell at auction!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces