98 Rishworth lane Brooklet$2,350,000
Sold on 16 November, 2015
The Old Lychee Farm
* 145 acres of prime agricultural land
* Over 2.4 km of stunning Skinners Creek
* Panoramic north outlook to Nightcap Range
* Subdivision (3 lots) D.A with council now!
* Big list of infrastructure includes brick home, approved workers cottage, machine sheds, massive storage, coolroom packing facility
* Excessive irrigation capabilities from creek licenses, approved bore and huge dam.
* Vendor wants it liquidated!!!
It’s rare we have the opportunity to offer such a diverse prime agricultural parcel in such a prime lifestyle position. Expansive Northerly panoramas, 2.4 km of stunning creek frontage with amazing swimming holes and gently sloping red soil acres.
A development application for 3 x approx 50 acre lots is currently before Ballina Council. The list of established infrastructure is enormous. The location, at the end of a quiet country lane is just 5 km to Newrybar and Pacific Highway and 15km to Byron Bays beaches is a huge plus.
Call me today to arrange a viewing you won’t be disappointed, it’s a beauty!!
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Garage